Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Ultimate Procrastinator: Happy 2012!!! (...4 Days In)

O-M-G! I am beyond disbelief that it is 2012! I'm officially 10 years out of high school and certainly not where I pictured myself, as a naive eighteen year old (definitely not a bad thing).  I have a feeling that 2012 is going to be pivotal and positive!  I am not a big fan of resolutions because, like the other 99% of the population, I have a difficult time keeping them.  My "goal" for this year are to refocus on my little, insignificant blog and take it more seriously (i.e. consistent weekly posts, custom domain name, emphasis on proper photography, utilizing social media to the fullest).  

That being said, I'd like to show you a little recap of my holiday season....
  • It started with our beautiful gold and silver tree!  This was our first Christmas in the new house and we became all too aware of the fact that we are grown ups now.

Where are all the presents?

Silver and Gold!

  •  Football...lots and lots of football (and several a few tears)

Blue Crew Tailgate



  • I ate some insanely good food that, to my dismay, is starting to pop up in undesired places.  I need to remember: JAMAICA in August, JAMAICA in August, JAMAICA IN AUGUST!
Girls' Night Out at...
Sapporo in Castleton!
    Date night hibachi at...
Kabuto's on the south side
- Thanks to my awesome brother and sister-in-law's Christmas gift card, D and I had a kick ass meal at Bonefish Grill off of 86th Street.  Bacon Wrapped Scallops, Asian Glazed Sea bass, Filet Mignon & Crab cakes (my mouth is watering just thinking about it)

- I also recently tried 10-01 in Broad Ripple with *Fefe.  I love the downstairs lounge/bar.  I only nibbled on soup and salad and tried one of their seasonal ambers.  I'm definitely looking forward to returning to trial their full menu and beer list.

- FYI Devour Downtown starts in 5 days!!!
  • And most importantly, I had such an amazing time immersing myself with my wonderful family... 
My adorable niece
My grandmother trying desperately to hold up my niece
My brother and beautiful mother
My wild man of a nephew

...and friends
Rock Lobster!
NYE!
and D!...
3...2...1! Happy New Year!




2 comments:

  1. So pumped for Devour Downtown. Love it. P.S. Where are you going in Jamaica. I spent last New Years down there and LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D and I are going to Ocho Rios!!! Incredibly excited!! What restaurants are you planning on trying during Devour?

    ReplyDelete