Monday, April 9, 2012

Love is in the Air!

I have very exciting news on the home-front: My beautiful, wonderful, amazing, exuberant, magnificent (ok, I think you get the picture) mother announced that she is getting remarried!  It caught a lot of us by surprise, considering they've only been dating for a short period of time, but as it's been said before: When you know, you know.  So that being said, I am over the moon with excitement.  Just the thought of going wedding dress shopping for my mom gives me butterflies beyond belief.  She so deserves the love of a good man and has been patient over the past 12 years.  I always knew in my heart she would find what she was looking for.  So, it looks like they are planning for a mid-summer wedding.  I can't wait to hear how the details pan out.

We enjoyed a nice "engagement dinner" at Stone Creek Dining in Greenwood.  I enjoyed a wonderful dish of Pan Seared Scallops over Sweet Potato, Andouille Sausage Risotto and topped with a Watercress Citrus Salad - divine!  


I loved seeing my brother and his family.  It is crazy how much my niece and nephew have sprouted over the past couple months.
My grandmother also got to join in with the celebration.   Love that woman!!

As my BFF always used to say, "I love LOVE!" and I couldn't agree more.  I am surrounded by the most amazing, loving people and it is the best feeling in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment