Thursday, January 5, 2012

No need for Starbucks here! Keurig love & Peppermint Mocha

Besides my Chop and Scoop, my most beloved and used Xmas '11 gift is my Keurig (from my mama!). Until then, I was never really a coffee drinker. However, as instant as the Keurig delivers my coffee, so too was I hooked! It's amazing how uncomplicated it is and clean up is so minimal. My mother also explained that you can buy the K-Cups on Amazon for less!

This morning, I got a little creative and used some holiday leftovers to whip up my own version of Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha.

• 1 Keurig single-serving K-cup (I just grabbed the Breakfast Blend)
• 1 Milk chocolate Lindor Truffle
• 1 peppermint stick
• dash of Coffee Mate vanilla creamer

I stick the truffle and peppermint stick in the bottom of my coffee cup before brewing so it instantly starts to dissolve and mix throughout the coffee. Add creamer at the end and VOiLA!

Quick. Simple. Soooooo satisfying! Especially for people like me who are up at 5am for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment