Friday, May 20, 2011

So much to do, so little time!

Summer feels like it might officially be here to stay judging by today.  It's 11:15am and I'm sunbathing on my "private" deck while blogging and listening to Boyz 2 Men (oh, the memories) on Pandora.  It's supposed to be private but it's elevated 10 2 stories up in the air so the neighboring properties and the gigantic church parking lot can see me in my brand new, bright orange Vitamin C bikini.  I bought it this season from Hautelook.com and couldn't wait to put it to good use.  It's a bit on rated PG13 (minimal coverage bottoms) side and pushed me a little bit out of my comfort zone but I've done a good job slimming down about 10 pounds over the winter so anxious to show off my progress; not really by working out but by eating well, keeping myself busy, and cutting out sodas and really anything besides water -- and beer.  I still have about 5-7 pounds to go so fingers crossed the amazing food I try and all the summer time fun doesn't get the best of me.

Little Miss B woke me up at 10am.  I usually don't sleep this late but I couldn't fall asleep last night after watching the season finale of The Office and Parks and Recreation.  Once I saw how bright and sunny it was from the window, I knew I didn't want to waste the day away or the good sun.  I have a pretty busy weekend ahead of me. 

Today (Friday):
  • Clean the disaster pit that is my room/dressing room.  It has a hodge podge of clean and dirty clothes strewn about.  The bathroom is a sad sight, as well.
  • Long walk/job downtown with Miss B
  • Going to try and make it to a friend's college graduation open house up in Fishers but a bit on the fence since I want to get up and out early tomorrow.
Saturday:
  • Broad Ripple Arts Fair (running Sat. and Sun.) For more info:( click here.  I'm going with some girls and it should be a great time!  Hoping to find some pieces for the new house.
  • I wanted to surprise D with a trip to Conner Prairie for the Civil War reenactments taking place Sat. and Sun. but I forgot a friend is having a huge Hog Roast (Broad Ripple) in the afternoon so we probably won't make it up to Noblesville.
Sunday:
  • Going shoe shopping with The Bride and her mom. Very exciting!!  I wish my dress was in so I could try on both.
  • Making fish tacos for dinner (recipe to follow)
If I could squeeze in a pool or a boat ride, that'd be the cherry on top of an Awesome Weekend Sundae!!

What are some fun things you are getting into this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment